Machine Intelligence Lab (MILAb)
in Handong Global University (HGU)
Our goal is to develop more general and powerful machine learning (ML) algorithms to change the world and help people. We are interested in everything related to ML, especially deep learning (DL) and reinforcement learning (RL).
We are looking for students who are highly motivated and passionate about ML. If interested, please email prof. heeyoul "henry" choi at hchoi (a) handong.edu.
- New Member:
- Chungjun Lee and Daniela Rim have joined master's degree program (Mar. 1, 2020)
- Junghyun Joo (researcher) has joined our lab (Jan. 6, 2020)
- Paper published
- Jengei Hong, Heeyoul Choi, and Woo-sung Kim, "A House Price Valuation Based On The Random Forest Approach: The Mass Appraisal Of Residential Property In South Korea" International Journal of Strategic Property Management, 1-13, Feb. 2020. (SSCI)
- Hayoung Eom, Jeonghwan Kim, Seungyun Ji, and Heeyoul Choi, "Autonomous Parking Simulator for Reinforcement Learning", Journal of Digital Contents Society, Vol. 21, no. 2, pp. 381-386, Feb. 2020. (KCI)
- Sang Jun Lee, Heeyoul Choi, and Sung Soo Hwang, "Real-time Depth Estimation Using Recurrent CNN with Sparse Depth Cues for SLAM System", International Journal of Control, Automation and Systems, Vol. 18, no. 1, pp.206--216, 2020. (SCIE)